At Money Matters 4 Youth, we believe that exposure to financial literacy can change lives.
We call our students investors because they’re our investment in the future.
Youth ages 8 – 18 who attend Money Matters 4 Youth will receive:
- The opportunity to begin an online stock portfolio
- A stock portfolio as an inducement to save for college
- A Vision Board
- Internship and job assistance and Interviewing skills
- The opportunity to become a youth counselor
- A link to community services based on need
- Public speaking skills
- Five avenues of income streams each day
- Opportunities for scholarships and scholarship information
- Taking stock in their futures
- Business etiquette
- Life skills
- Entrepreneurship – they will start their own business!
- Cooking and healthy eating skills
- Ballroom dance lessons
- Budgeting skills
- How to write thank you notes
- How to give back to their community
- Golf lessons (most business deals are made on the golf course!)
- The art of investing photography
- How to plant a financial garden
- They will learn that Success Benefits Others First
- It’s about Wealthcare – we teach them to obtain wealth, but most of all to care. You never meet a poor giver!